HOT NEWS Today, the Royal Wedding, marriage between Prince William and Kate Middleton in the Internet era. No wonder so many people follow events such grandiose global via the virtual world and make the Royal Wedding as the largest Internet event in history-6.
The data were derived from Akamai Technologies Inc., the Internet hosting company. They explained that the page views or access the internet page of the Royal Wedding news sites reached 5.4 million per minute.
This figure is still quite a distance when compared to events that most unnecessary attention Netter, namely the 2010 World Cup. Noted, the world's biggest soccer event that attracted about 10.4 million page views per minute.
As reported by Fox News and was quoted HOT NEWS, Sunday (01/05/2011), following the biggest event on the Internet according to Akamai's version:
1. June 24, 2010: 10.35 million page views per minute during the World Cup qualifying matches and the longest match in Wimbledon tennis event
2. 3 November 2010: 6.36 million page views per minute during the European Champions League matches
3. June 11, 2010: 6 million page views per minute during the first day of the 2010 World Cup
4. June 23, 2010: 5.6 million page views per minute when the United States beat Algeria in the 2010 World Cup
5. 2 November 2010: 5.6 million page views per minute at a mid-term U.S. elections 2010
6. 29 April 2011: 5.4 million page views per minute when Prince William and Kate Middleton get married in the Royal Wedding
always stay and enjoy on hot news